22 January 2007

My First Newspaper Interview:

Please click on the photo to be taken to the article online:


This article was on the front page of the January 18-24, 2007 edition of The River Reporter.

The interview was a great experience. I learned a lot about what to say, when to say it, how to say it, and what not to say.

This article is a very brief, nearly accurate detail of what this is all about. I have been doing a great deal of public speaking on this topic, and it is all starting to become more and more natural. Tonight I am addressing a rotary club in Newfoundland, PA. I hope to spread the word to a neighboring city as well as raise more local sponsorship of the pending project in Cameroon.

I hope that you enjoy the article!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job, Matt. I liked the article. It was brief but it got to the point. Hope you get more and more positive exposure like this in the future.

Dana and Maxx