25 January 2007

Briana's First Modeling Gig:

One of the many "things" that the Himalayan institute "does" is publish an international periodical known as "Yoga+ Joyful Living". This magazine is widely known in the yoga community,as the premier publication for authentic information on yoga science and philosophy.

So the magazine people made an astute choice to put my wife in the upcoming March / April issue. See below for a sneak preview for our friends and family:

Please click on each photo to view larger photo in separate window. You might need to zoom in for best results:

I am so proud of Briana for doing this.

While it is not uncommon for The Institute to use residents for photo shoots, I obviously think that she is very beautiful. I also know that just mere months ago that Briana would not have had the courage to participate in something this public.

I think that the next step will be public speaking!

Get ready Briana, the future is going to be so different!

I love you.

-Matt D

1 comment:

Dana said...

Way to go Briana! You are Maxx's favorite yoga model. He will only look at yoga magazines that have you in them.

Dana and Maxx