29 July 2006

The plan is coming together.

Things are really beginning to shape up nicely in regards to my assignment. I have been in a few meetings to discuss possibilities and particulars, and it all sounds very wonderful.

It is amazing to see how much planning has to go into international affairs. This project is some time out from being fully functional. I am so glad to be around the near ground floors. I do not want to misrepresent what I will be doing, so I will wait until the entire plan has been revealed, but let’s just say that I will need to summon my marketing, sales, client rapport building, and general business skills back to the table if I am going to be successful in this venture. What I like about this opportunity is that it is larger than the imagination. Certainly what seems like fantasy now will be very insignificant in the future. This is very exciting.

We are moved in completely, and are getting more comfortable by the day. Briana is doing inventory in the bookstore right now, so she is learning where all of that grumpiness came from me in my 13 years of inventory experience. It is no fun no matter how you slice it.

We have a telephone number now. If you would like to have this number, please email me and I will send it to you.

More news to come next week…

No comments: