08 July 2006

Amazing day

This has been a great week. We are acclimating to our new environment quite nicely. There is a huge seminar going on this weekend, and there are so many interesting people here. I wonder if there are boring times to be had in this place.

Anyway true to form, in both institute and past business experience I am getting messages between the lines. I have learned a lot about myself this weekend. Not necessarily on the topic of the discussion, but rater the antithesis of the topic. Not many people get an opportunity in life to choose to start fresh. I think that I will saddle up this choice and ride it until the legs fall off of it.

Soon I will post photos from our evening walks. We have seen so many wonderful things here. Such a departure from concrete, a couple of pigeons, and a few stray dogs. ..

Much love,

Matt D

No comments: