04 June 2006

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma!


Grandma, this post is dedicated to you on your 90th birthday. I very much wish that I could be there to give you a big hug , kiss, and speak with you about whatever comes to our minds, but we are busy here in Dallas preparing for our move.

I want you to know that I love you dearly. You have been such a special part of my development as I have never had a greater teacher of unconditional love in all of my life. It is amazing how in the good times and the bad that no matter what any of your children and grand children said or did, the door of your heart was always open to them. Thank you for this, and all of the other life lessons that you have taught to me (even that white bread DOES taste good when dipped into maple syrup). :-)

I love you Grandma. You will always be in my heart.

Matt D

No comments: