15 April 2008

In a rush, Back from China, off to Senegal, and then on to Cameroon

Head over to the HIC Team Blog to see some recent video posts of media coverage for our work.

http://hicteam.wordpress.com

China was amazing. I spent 4 days in Guangzhou, and 3 days in Yiwu shopping for all sorts of items for our center in West Africa. The range of products that was purchased spanned from Generators to Jewelry, and Carpentry and construction tools, to household supplies. It was a 7 day, 18 hour per day, shopping marathon. I am just now getting over jet lag, and BAM! off to Senegal in west Africa for a week to scout out potential sites for collaboration, and from Senegal I will travel to Cameroon where I will remain for about 3 months.

As I type this, I am neglecting packing. Not like last minute packing, but the total job of packing... Got to run!

See you in July!

No comments: