12 February 2007

Himalayan Institute - Through my father's eyes

My Dad came up for a visit, and we had a great time. He is going to be away from home for the next 5 weeks, so he asked me to save the photos from his camera to a disk. Here are the unedited, raw, uncensored photos from the past few days. If you mouse over them you will find some poor descriptions of what the photos are supposed to be. I think the concept of this post is cool, because these are all photos that someone who does not live on campus found interesting. That may mean that some of our readers might agree?

It was nice to see my Pops. I am hoping that Briana and I can make a trip down to Philly to see him while he is still nearby. Philly is only 3 hours away, So I think we should take advantage of this as much as possible.

No comments: