23 November 2006

A walk down memory lane

Before this blog came into existance I had another blog that I had forgotten gompletely about. I found it a few months ago and noticed that it was posted on Thanksgiving day 2005, so I made a note to write about it today. I just re-read my post, and it is fun to note the amount of changes that can occur in a years time. It is not that I fundamentally disagree with anything that was written a year ago at all. I just think that I feel a little less jugemental this year than last. That makes me happy. To accept all and exclude none is a big focal point of my daily practice right now.

Link to old blog -> http://lifeisadrivethru.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I do hope that everyone has a fruitful Thanksgiving celebration with their loved ones.

all the best,

Matt D

No comments: