19 June 2006

Nearing the end of a chapter

Briana and I are very happy to have signed a contract with United Van Lines to move us to our new home.

The price was quite reasonable which is key right now. Also it is so nice not to have to bother with hauling boxes to and from a truck!

I am healing nicely. I was sore on Sunday from working on Saturday, but that last bit of soreness and swelling seems to be fading now so I look forward to being 100%

This is the last week of work for both of us. Friday is our last day. It is going to be sad to leave behind such amazing companies and co-workers, but the hectic pace that lies before us will certainly distract form the sadness. I have been working on my last big project prior to departure, and if it is able to be implemented it will be a wonderful gift to leave behind. All of the stores will benefit from the streamlining that will occur if we can get this POS update to properly apply itself without issue. It will be nice to know that I will have saved them much time and headache in the future months until the permanent solution is in place.

That is about all for now, hope everyone is doing well!

Matt D

No comments: