23 May 2006

Waiting on some good news

Today Briana and I are waiting to find out when there will be space for us at our new home. Once we get the call we can begin to plan for our exit from our current home to ur new home. The anticipation of this call is creating a great deal of nervous energy...

Difficult to work while in limbo. Once I know the date I can manage to that date. This is obviously teaching me a great deal about myself. The goal is to some day remain uneffected by this sort of stuff. Right now it is only a goal. :)

3 comments:

Matt D said...

Thanks Aunt Jeanette!

They say that the Lord is my shepherd i shall not want.

It has also been said that He collects his sheep before it's dark

we will be fine...hakuna matata!!!

Matt D said...

Hey Denise!

Yeah.......

Sorry about that whole mask thing... :-)

I love that scripture verse that you left. It is so appropriate to this situation.

We will be fine with no TV for a while. I gave TV up for lent this year and never had a more productive 40 days in my entire life.

We appreciate you stopping by. It has been a while!

with love,

Matt D

Matt D said...

Aunt Jeanette,

in this instance "They" = Psalm 23:1