31 May 2006

Update:


So we are waiting on a call from the residential coordinator to find out what sort of living accommodations that we will have in the near future. We did receive word that there is plenty of storage space so we will not need to sell nearly as much stuff as we had thought. That is good news. I put my car up for sale yesterday and have been getting good interest. I do not think that it is going to be too difficult to get rid of it soon.

We have a good friend coming to visit us tomorrow. He will be in Dallas through the weekend and leave Monday evening. I am excited about Blair’s visit! I always wind up learning something cool from him. BlairLewis.com

Other than that we are just hard at work. I will be having my surgery on June 7th at 9:00 am, so your thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure are much appreciated.

The photo in this post is from a dude that lives in our building. His name is Hal Samples. I really like his work. He and I have spoken a couple of times at a yoga studio. He sort of intrigues me a bit because of what he chooses to shoot. The forgotten side of humanity has always been a secret fascination of mine. I think that it is interesting to watch “free” people live through Hal’s lens. I feel for him that his life’s work takes such a toll on him mentally. Check him out HERE if you like.

No comments: